Art quotes about color

 

ART QUOTES TO INSPIRE


Colors in art quotes

Oh, how I love quotes, and especially words related to art. Here are just a few of my current favorite ones that related to colors and art. I hope you enjoy them. 





"One can speak poetry just by arranging colors well."
- Vincent van Gogh

"If I don't have red,
I use blue."
- Picasso

"Why do two colors, put one next to the other, sing?
Can one really explain this? No."
- Picasso

"Color is a power which directly influences the soul."
- Kadinsky

"We live in a rainbow of chaos."
- Paul Cezanne

"Color! What a deep and mysterious language, 
the language of dreams."
- Paul Gauguin



No comments

Total Pageviews

All photos of this blog are copyrighted by Absolutely white. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Google Translator